Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2004

A lonely little man

Someone very delightfully told me that whenever he needs a little-perk up, he'll turn to this blog and view the "I Heart Huckabees" trailer which always puts a smile on everyone's face, and a loud chuckle and guffaw thrown in for good measure. Last night, I found something else that might come close, although it may border on the offensive for some... No, actually, I take that back- I can't think of anyone who would think of something so funny, and sweet in a perverse way, as offensive... This comes from Team America, a movie I've resisted watching primarily because I find South Park uncomfortable to watch on too many levels. But this might just make me change my mind. Scroll down the page and click on "Lonely" under Film Clip (you might have to wait through the ads). Trust me- you could have woken up on the wrong side of the bed, failed your mid-terms, gotten served a lukewarm soy latte (which is just so wrong of course...), forgotten to bring your brolly out on a rainy day, come home to a house with leaking pipes, your dog could have died, and you would STILL find this funny... Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am brolly-less!! and i dun think lonely little man can cheer me up. =(

oh and got ur msg, serene. thx. have achieved not-quite-satisfactory-but-oh-well levels of productivity @ ERC this morning. =)

hopefully will see u tomorro.

-k

Anonymous said...

Vely funny, thr ronery rittre man is.