Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Jude's fave movie lines (in response to Serene's)

So, in response to Serene, here's my take on favorite movie lines from 2 movies which had a lasting impact on my formative years ;)

The Big Lebowski (1998)
My all time favourite lines were totally improvised before the cameras by John Turturro playing Jesus Quintana:

"Let me tell you something, pendejo ..."

"It don't matter to Jesus ..."

Snatch (2000)
Classic lines uttered by the poker faced Alan Ford who plays the Mob Boss - Brick Top:

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me."

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again." (unfortunately I am unable to find the audio file for this, but you get the picture ...)

No comments: