Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Countdown

Ok, so here goes...

  • 72 hour and 15 minutes till my parents and sisters arrive on American soil
  • 155 hours and 15 minutes to the U2 concert
  • 159 hours and 45 minutes to my 29th birthday
  • 173 hours and 45 minutes till my family arrives in Ann Arbor
  • 237 hours till we leave for Niagara Falls for the weekend together

You go do the Math. Me, until the U2 concert on Tuesday, I'll be that person with her head between the congressional testimonies collection in the archives library, her nose in Meira Levinson's The Demands of Liberal Education, an eye towards my quasi-experimental design textbook, and some other bodily appendage hanging onto my Pilot V5 Extra Fine pen scrawling incomprehensibly on the pages of my history and policymaking notebook. Oh, and I have two lectures to prepare. Which might mean I probably would also only have had an average of 4 hours of sleep a night.

But it would be so worth it :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you saying that you aren't going to be updating for a while?

Anonymous said...

waaahhhh

Mishi said...

haha hello! i just Downloaded and watched U2 live at slane castle, dublin... they were awesome!! hope u enjoyed them. ; )

T said...

U (cough) 2 (cough and choke). like the U2. life isnt fair!

Zahra said...

Niagra Falls, that's like an hour away from us. Want to meet up? Z