Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 16, 2006

10 Things About Me...

...That I Think Haven't Landed on The Blog Yet but I'm Too Lazy to Dig Through the Archives to Be Sure

I've been tagged with this meme. And only because I'm upset that I'm squandering a perfectly gorgeous day by sitting here, writing away in a windowless room, I'm going to defiantly put off doing work and respond to this instead:

1. I have no wisdom teeth. The dentist took them all out when I got braces at twelve.
2. When I was 17, I had to skip a day of school to be with my mum at the hospital the day she planned to deliver Sam. When I told my teacher, she said I would have to think of a better excuse than that to stay away from school.
3. I try not to have to say "awry" in public because until today, I'm not sure how to pronounce it.
4. I don't eat carrots unless they're too difficult to remove, like in spring rolls or coleslaw.
5. When I was six, I danced in my kindergarten "graduation" ceremony. The song was "Morning Has Broken" and I was a purple orchid.
6. Accord to a personality assessment report, my literary counterparts are either Hero in "Much Ado About Nothing" or Dr. Watson in the Sherlock Holmes series.
7. If I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it'll have to be sushi.
8. Jude and I first bonded over "The Virgin Suicides"- the novel, not the movie.
9. My first Hollywood crush was Ke Huy Quan, the little boy in "Indiana Jones: The Temple of Doom" and "The Goonies".
10. My favorite fruit is the mango.

3 comments:

srah said...

a-RYE.

jude said...

a-RYE s'rah? huh?

serene said...

i think it means i can now say "awry" out loud... thanks sarah! :)