Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Science of Sleep

I thought I was going to lose my breath... Michel Gondry has a new movie, and it's coming out in August! It's been more than two years since Eternal Sunshine, and I'm so ready for another fantastical whirlwind of intoxicating proportions. And as if a new movie isn't good enough news, Gael García Bernal is playing the lead- oh, be still my beating heart...

[click to enter the crazy adorable website, but it's in French though]

I've watched the trailer four times and each time I'm grinning silly from ear to ear because I notice something new I missed from the last time. It's pure Michel Gondry- enchanting, whimsically bizarre, and yet at its core, so real and blisteringly human. All this from a trailer- you know I've got it bad...

Joel: I can't remember anything without you.
Clementine: That's sweet, but try.
- Jim Carrey & Kate Winslet (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

1 comment:

Noor said...

wow, that looks awesome!