Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

You think you know serendipity?

Say "hi" to my brand new olive green/ocean blue Puma Lab II sneakers. Without going into too much detail, suffice to say that I got them at the deliriously ridiculous price of a Mocha Freeze (a small one at that...). Don't worry, no one's gut was slit, no horse heads severed (we watched The Godfather I and II back-to-back last night...)- everything was legal, all parties were happy, and my feet are especially grateful for the divine comfort of my new shoes.

So does this mean I now have official membership to the geek-chic/ Urban Outfitters-shopping/ indie chick sorority? Man... I'm so cool right now I can hardly breathe ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're awesome, as a fellow Puma owner myself. But, remember to buy some sneakers without mesh tops for the cold weather. Trust me. (You live in Michigan.)

Zahra said...

Hipster alert!