Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 18, 2006

Countdown meme

10 Favorites
Favorite season: fall
Favorite color: green, orange or lavender, depending on my mood and the context
Favorite time: when I read in bed just before I fall asleep
Favorite food: sushi
Favorite drink: duh… coffee. Preferably Illy's
Favorite ice cream: mango ice-cream from Stucci’s
Favorite place: southern tip of Western Australia, from Margaret River to Augusta.
Favorite sport: to watch: platform diving or competitive figure skating; to participate: does running count as a sport?
Favorite actor: haha, where do I start? Are we talking TV (Denis Leary), film (Ed Harris) or international (Tony Leung)?
Favorite actress: because they're both luminously beautiful and crazy talented: Nicole Kidman and Kate Winslet

9 Currents
Current feeling: physically: full from brunch; mentally: happy and relaxed, ready for the new week
Current drink: black coffee from the espresso machine at SI North
Current time: 12:48pm EST
Current show on TV: we're not at home right now
Current mobile used: Nokia
Current windows open: iTunes, Word, Firefox, Mail
Current Song: Wuthering Heights, Kate Bush
Current clothes: white tank top, capris, Lacoste sneakers
Current thought: that this meme is not easy…

8 Firsts
First nickname: Sero (from my friends in secondary school)
First kiss: on the cheek
First crush: Ke Huy Quan from Indiana Jones/ Goonies
First best friend: Joy (primary school)
First vehicle I drove: my dad’s Mitsubishi Galant
First job: filling in COE (Certificate of Entitlement) forms at my mum's office when I was 16.
First date: at Delifrance in Wisma Atria, and a definite mistake.
First pet: I’ve never had a pet (not a real one at least)

7 Lasts
Last drink: yoghurt smoothie
Last kiss: when I woke up this morning
Last meal: vegetarian hash (made with red potatoes, sweet potato hash, piquillo peppers sauteed spinach and fried shallots) with a side of buttered onion rye toast, at Zingerman's
Last website visited: Pandora
Last movie watched: The Illusionist
Last phone call: Jude calling me last night to tell me he was picking me up from the Ann Arbor Brewing Company
Last TV Show watched: Iron Chef America

6 Have you evers
Have you ever broken the law: not consciously, no…
Have you ever been drunk: yes, from a Smirnoff cooler
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know: nope
Have you ever been close to gun fire: nope
Have you ever skinny dipped: nope
Have you ever broken anyone’s heart: I guess, yes...

5 Things
5 things you can hear right now: I have my earphones on so all I’m hearing is Tori Amos.
5 things on your bed: there are only 3 things on the bed: a comforter and two pillows
5 things you ate today:
i. yogurt smoothie
ii. vegetarian hash
iii. toast
iv. coffee
v. water
5 things you can't live without:
i. my husband
ii. my family
iii. my friends
iv. a computer with internet connection
v. coffee
5 things you do when you get bored:
i. finish reading the half-read books/ magazines we always seem to have lying all over the house
ii. go for a run
iii. look for interesting recipes to experiment with
iv. organize my iTunes music
v. watch whatever's on Bravo or the Food Network

4 Places you have been today: too early in the day to have been to so many places:
i. home
ii. Zingerman’s
iii. SI North

3 Things on your desk right now:
i. water bottle
ii. laptop
iii. Virtual PC software

2 Choices:
Black or White: depends on what we’re talking about- coffee: black; clothes: white
Hot or Cold: again, it depends- coffee: hot; weather: cold

1 Place you want to visit:
Just one? Italy, or Ireland

No comments: