Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

From Beantown

Ok, I'm not even going to spend precious vacation time explaining why for the first time ever, I'm SERIOUSLY considering never watching the Oscars again, or at least pay it as much attention as I have- that's for another post altogether. When I muster my wits about me, you're going to hear me rant about how underwhelming Ellen was, how annoying it is when nominees pretend to be so surprised when their names are called even though they KNOW full well they'll win (Jennifer Hudson, I hope someone tells you to keep the acting to the big screen), and what a travesty it is for Martin Scorsese to win BOTH Best Director and for Best Picture, my personal bias aside. The only salvageable moment last night was when Alan Arkin deservedly won for Little Miss Sunshine- go Grandpa!

On a decidedly happier note, Boston has been a complete blast! :) We'll definitely furnish more details when we get back in the a couple of days. So far, it's just been a wonderful time catching up with Stan, Susan, and of course Terence, who's generously letting us squat in his apartment :) The city is so amazingly rich in history that I'm still trying to take in every historical detail I'm encountering. And it's quaint and pretty, just like Montreal- which means, I LIKE! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you're not allowed to complain about the oscars anymore:

http://www.45sandunder.blogspot.com/