Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Funniest wedding invite - ever!

I kid you not, this is an actual wedding invite from a childhood friend ... sent via email ;)

Dear all,

I am getting re-enlisted into National Service on 30Oct08, and would like all of you my comrade-in-arms to witness the event at Regent Hotel.
Please confirm your availability. Unlike that day 18 Dec 1993, where they gave me a rifle and told me that its my wife (what idiots!!!), this is the real thing!!!!

FINALLY......I AM GETTING MARRIED....LIKE most of you................

Don't ask me whether i am sure or not? When i renewed my car insurance, they told me i can pay lower premium because I am 36...a responsible age.

I never believe in "Once Armour always Armour, but i guess Once a HEEJACK, ALWAYS A HEEJACK...
Our motherland is safer now that i am OUT of the army.............

Once a brother, always a brother.................please come and we can have one big reunion.

No comments: