Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BFF

Hi everyone,
This is me hanging out with my new buddy, Moosey. We're so tight right now... :) Moosey's from Canada- apparently that's somewhere even colder than Ann Arbor. Mama gave him his name and I don't think she thought about it too hard- I would have called him something else but no one consults the 10-week old in the house (except when I cry- ha!). Daddy's professor, Steve, bought him for me and I think he's fascinating (Moosey, I mean...). I can see colours now and I love looking at him because he's all big and blue.

Every girl needs a stuffed animal bigger than them!

1 comment:

T said...

i want a moosey too. although i do agree with sophie that sophie's mama didnt put too much thought into christening moosey the blue moose.