Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 07, 2012

What Sophie has to say about The Move

T minus 9 days
T minus 9 days

[When she woke up from her nap and came downstairs to see that we had taken down all the posters from the wall and that we had dismantled her lemonade stand] Oh wow, it looks so different!

I will help pack my kitchen set, and my books, and also my work table. But I cannot do the work table by myself. It is too heavy. It is a Dada job.


[As we're sorting through her books and deciding which ones to bring with us first and which ones to go with the movers] I think "10 Little Rubber Ducks" will go on the ship. They can swim if they fall off the ship.

I know what- I have a great idea! Let's bring my dinosaurs to Singapore too! Then Mr. Triceratops can see the Merlion spit the water out!


[When we ask her if she's going to miss her friends and teachers at Gretchen's House] No. Because they will come with me to Singapore. And they will sleep in my Singapore school.

I am happy to go to Singapore. But also a little bit sad.
[When we ask why she's a little bit sad...] Because I'm not a lot sad.

No comments: