Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

If you don't know me by now

It's all my best friend's fault. She sends me one of those on-line quizzes that test how much you know your friend and I did terribly. Awful. I'd understand if she decides she will no longer name her first child after me. Maybe I should name my first child after her to make amends. I'm sorry, but honestly, how on earth am I supposed to know that you would rather... oops ok, I shan't say anymore before you won't even dignify my presence with a Christmas card this year...

So now I'm wondering if my friends really know *me*. If I can't even get 70% of the questions on my best friend's quiz right, how will my friends score on mine? So here's the one I came up with- The Quiz. Some questions may seem simple, but unlike what my husband seems to believe, I like to think of myself as less predictable than some people give me credit for...

[Oh, and I finally found a place where we can upload all our photos without a storage limit so it'll be on the sidebar from now on.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=050315141534-608468


-cp

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven. This reminds me of something funny I read yesterday "I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either".