Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ha!

Woo-hoo! I get to keep this template! Everybody knew I was so rooting for the new one anyway- the poll was just my diabolical attempt to publicly legitimize my personal agenda... Anyways, on last count, we have twelve "aye"s and only two semi-"nay"s (my dad who says it's a little TOO clean, but still likes it anyway; and our guitar-and-theremin-making friend who thinks the background should be a color other than white- I tried, it doesn't work...)

So it'll be this floral motif for a while, at least until September 13 2006. In case people are wondering where I got the template, I've credited the designer in the sidebar. It's from francey.org, where I also got the Arcade Fire one. She has some really awesome stuff- there's a Royal Tennebaums template that I was very tempted to try out, and also one inspired by Of Montreal. And of course I still love the moths and train of the Arcade Fire design...

And just a coming attractions shout-out, look out for Jude's post tomorrow on the Sigur Ros concert he's at right now (pronounced Si-ur Rose- the "i" is like the "i" in "hit", silent "g" and "rose" is said very quickly- I got this from their website). The whole town is buzzing and there're kids sulking forlornly outside the theatre because it's sold out (they were sold out a couple of days after the tickets went on sale. We got them the day of man...) I was supposed to go, but am still stuck in the computer lab churning out a paper due at 10 in the morning.

Thank god for Chris.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this template. It is quite cute. However, in order to not lure people into believing that your personalities are as clean and somewhat minimalist as this template you should express yourselves even more. For instance, Jude should wear his yellow, floral shirt at least once per week. And, Serene should buy 3 more pairs of five-toed, striped socks!

chrispy said...

Yes, we should all thank god for chris.

serene said...

miss lee! what a rare occurence... :) i love your paris pictures btw- the cliffs in particular.