Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2005

New love


So- my latest breakfast crush- Yogurt Burst Cheerios! I've been completely infatuated with Honey Nut Cheerios for the longest time, but alas, at $4.89 for a small box, it was mostly an unrequited adoration from afar... Yogurt Burst on the other hand- so thoughtfully at a promotional price of $2.50- set my heart aflutter with desire. It had me at "on sale"... With less sugar (and made of wholesome wheat as every member of the Cheerios clan is), it's also literally better for your health, or so it amorously declares.

I think my early morning gastronomic hearstrings are being slowly wooed over by the more subtle allure of this new love...

*Crunch crunch*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheerios are traditionally made of oats, which is what makes them so heart-healthy. Still, whether they are made of oat or wheat, the optimal word is bran - (thus, gastronomically speaking, fiber!)

Anonymous said...

Aha! I know what someone's getting for Christ-mas....