Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Why life should imitate art...

On some very elemental level, this is how life should be- colorful, bouyant, and free. And in San Francisco of course... When people say "a child-like wonder", this is how I imagine it would be.

Just lovely.

[click picture for high-res video- it'll take a while and you need Quick Time 7. But trust me, it's oh so worth it... This is the low-res version.]

Check this site out for more info on the video clip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those giant bouncy balls? Actually, they look like they might hurt. That poor frog! :(

HOWEVER...if they were those big plastic balls that are in those ball pools that I used to LOVE to play in when I was a kid - and still would if they didn't have that stupid HT/WT/AGE requirement - then, that would be THE BEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!

(The best one minus the one showing me winning the one and only $1 trillian lottery.)