Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2005

Threadless no more...

Look what my sneaky husband surprised me with today- a yummy Threadless T-shirt!

Cookie Loves Milk


We've been both going ga-ga over their t-shirts for the longest time not only because of their deliriously tongue-in-cheek designs, but also for what can only be called an inspired business concept. People submit their designs to the site and members and the public (I think) alike can vote to get the ones they like printed. Some go out of stock pretty quickly but if enough people then request to get a particular design reprinted, it will. That's what happened to a t-shirt design Jude really likes.

My Pet Human

It was out of stock for the longest time and we both separately requested to get it reprinted. Last week, I got an email to say that it's been re-released, I ordered it intending to surprise Jude with it, and what happens? I find out he had gotten it as well!! I had to call them to cancel the order and his t-shirt arrived yesterday along with the one that he got for me... So I'm a happy girl :)

Am now buying a whole bunch of them for friends and family for Christmas (let's see if my best friend can guess which one I got for her...). So many of the ones I like are sold out already but I've been frantically requesting reprints so, cross your fingers! Here are some of my favorites, and you have to think of the designs in relation to their names- that's where it gets really inspired.

  • The Flat House
  • Come back to Me
  • A Room With A View
  • Well, This Just Really Sucks...
  • Pillow Fight
  • Moby Was A Consumer
  • Gingerbread Nightmares

  • "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
    C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
    C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
    Oh, cookie, cookie, cookie starts with C"
    - Cookie Monster

    No comments: