Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged...

In response to Dave Choi's tag request:

Four jobs I've had:
  • Sandwich maker at Long John Silver
  • Arts journalist
  • English Literature and Theatre teacher
  • Custodian at the School of Public Health

    Four movies I can watch over and over:
  • Chungking Express
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Wings of Desire
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

    Three places I've lived:
  • Singapore
  • Perth, Australia
  • Ann Arbor, MI

    Two TV shows I love:
  • Lost
  • My Name is Earl

    Four places I've vacationed:
  • Montreal, Canada
  • Chang Rai, Thailand
  • Boston, MA
  • NYC

    Four of my favorite dishes:
  • Curry chicken
  • Jap Chae (Korean fried noodles)
  • Tempeh
  • Any kind of noodle in soup

    Four sites I visit daily:
  • New York Times
  • My bloglines site
  • Techbargains.com
  • CTools

    Four places I'd rather be right now:
  • Coast of Western Australia
  • Anywhere interviewing Tori Amos
  • Somewhere in Latin America
  • Anywhere as long as I've graduated

    Four bloggers I'm tagging:
  • Dave
  • Stan
  • Jonas
  • Jeff
  • No comments: