Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Singapore Dreaming

Just testing out an audio streaming application here. Please bear with the me. Also, if this experiment succeeds, please enjoy this track from the upcoming movie Singapore Dreaming. It's a little ditty produced in a very traditional Asian pop style. I can almost imagine this track being sung (albeit out of tune) in a thousand karaoke bars across Asia and Chinatowns. Somehow this is the kind of music that my parents must have danced to at their wedding.

2 comments:

serene said...

OMG... this is so darn ge tai** man!! ;)

**traditional performances during the 7th Month of the Chinese Calendar to commemorate the Hungry Ghost Festival. They're often kinda of kitschy...

Anonymous said...

that is a FANTASTIC song! Listening to it gives me a sense of nostalgia for a time before I was born.