Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

7 days

I'm going home in a week! And yet at this point, it seems like such a looong way off... Someone dropped a bomb on the research project I'm on so now everyone's in crisis mode, plus I have to watch even more Sesame Street videos, and finish this 25-page final term paper by Friday, after which I will be HOME FREE! :)

Things to do from now till next Tuesday:
1) Finish term paper
2) Work on research project stuff
3) Watch Sesame Street clips (till tolerance for primary colors runs out)
4) Prepare Christmas presents/cards for our friends here
5) Shop for Christmas presents for our family/friends back home
6) Download, compile and burn wedding CD for best friend (see here for some pretty good suggestions)
7) Prepare speech for best friend's wedding (see here for some downright dreadful suggestions)
8) Make sure can still fit in dress for best friend's wedding, i.e. gym till I turn Grover-blue
9) Tidy up study room so that it looks less like tornado wreckage
10) Spend much time with The-Man-I'm-Married-To who's not leaving for home till the week after :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have an account at your friend's blog, but I like:
"Nothing Even Matters" Lauryn Hill
"Destiny" Zero 7
"When I'm Sixty-Four" The Beatles
"Consequences of Falling" k.d. lang
"Angel" Sarah Mclachlan

Plus people singing in French is always romantic....

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could catch up with you, but I'm leaving here Sunday night, 11:20. Just in case no one has told you, it's been wet. But beats the cold nevertheless! Maybe next year...