Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bye Audrey!


Happy face
Originally uploaded by jyew.
Our next door neighbor Tia graduated over the weekend and we're so happy for her! But that also means that she and Audrey can no longer stay in university housing; in fact, they spent the weekend packing their stuff and officially today, they've moved out :(

We're going to miss them- Audrey especially. I've grown really fond of the "little twerp" (as her mom calls her). She's only five, but so precocious I sometimes thinks she's really a 4-foot tall 12-year-old. She's the one who goaded this city girl into climbing her first tree and jumping into her first leaf pile. Now that she's gone, who's going to take silly pictures of me? Who's going to come over at night to show me her new school outfit and ask me to make her lemon cupcakes? Who am I going to give all our extra candy to? And who's going to sing Ashlee Simpson's "Pieces of Me" so loudly in the shower I can hear her from over here?... ;)

All the best Tia and Audrey- we're going to miss you both!!

No comments: