Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh Kumo...


Kumo 5
Originally uploaded by jyew.
Rick and Emilee are in Pittsburgh for a wedding and so it was time for our annual dog-sitting session with Kumo. He is just a complete and utter sweetie- so obedient, so affectionate, and so intelligent! Last night, as we were falling asleep, he went over to Jude's side of the bed, starred hard at Jude, came over to my side and starred hard at me, and then went by the window and plopped himself down unceremoniously before sleeping. Unless people tell me otherwise, I'm going to tell myself that he was wishing us good night...

Then this morning, when he realized that Jude had woken up and was in the bathroom getting ready, Kumo deemed it proper to come up to a still sleeping me and nudge me with his fluffy snout to wake me up as well. I guess in the grand labradoodle scheme of things, couples are meant to wake up together... Either that or Rick and Emilee are more disciplined risers than we are :)

Oh Kumo...
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
~Bern Williams

No comments: