Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I hold a wish for you live - 12th July, 1700hrs



I have long been an admirer of Ricks Ang and April Lee's work as aspidistrafly. Somehow, I always associate their music with my trips back to Singapore. Their music is a little melancholic, nostalgic, ethereal etc. You can check out what they sound like on their MySpace page. Also, check out their webpage for their photographic work too. Love their use of sky ... lots of sky in their photos :)

My favorite aspidistrafly track by far:

aspidistraflyStranger, Here is Where We Live


What makes this trip back to SG even sweeter is the ability to catch them live. They are launching their new album "I hold a wish for you" and performing live as well. The details of the event are as follows:

12th July (SAT) @iSHOP (by Club 21), Orchard Cineleisure Level 3
「i hold a wish for you」instore live
LIVE : aspidistrafly
open/start : 17:00
tickets : FREE

Again, an open call for anyone interested in attending this event with me?

4 comments:

darkorpheus said...

I should be available, and probably still in Singapore. :)

darkorpheus said...

You guys are really "on" with music. I just found out about Fleet Foxes via Carrie Brownstein's blog and you guys have it on your last.fm jukebox.

jude said...

Cool. So we'll just see you at the venue at 5pm?

darkorpheus said...

Hey Jude!

On! :)