Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Questions to the drivers of that black Lexus RX and the silver BMW 7 Series convertible

1. I understand that you would like very much to take my parking space after I move, but what good does it do you or I if you position your car in front of the space in which case, I can't get out?!
2. Maybe you couldn't see me from way up there in your fancy, gleaming car, but what is the point of signaling to switch lanes only after you've started to butt into my lane, nearly killing me?
3. Is it too much to ask that you at least appear to try to make an attempt (I'm not expecting a lot, clearly...) to thank me when I let you switch into my lane anyway even after you tried to kill me? (Or maybe you did, and I couldn't see you from way down here...)
4. Why is it that you use your signal indicators with so much restraint but not your horn?
5. Do you realize that if you tailgate me and heaven forbid that I would then suddenly brake with no prior warning, that your precious car would require a more expensive repair than the humble little Mitsubishi that I'm driving?

I hope your driving experience was as pleasant as mine, Messrs "We're-driving-expensive-luxury-cars-and-hence-have-more-rights-than-you-the-little-common-folk".

2 comments:

A said...

I didn't know that Singapore has Houston drivers, too.

Maybe they're attracted to the heat...?

serene said...

And humidity... ;)