Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The guide to successful self-feeding

Just because I have allergies and can't eat certain foods doesn't mean I don't have an opinion about how food should be consumed. In fact, because of my sensitivities, I'm particularly careful about how I approach feeding myself. It is a very delicate ritual and involves all sorts of complicated skills like fine motor coordination and knowing where your mouth is.

So first, one must hold the item up close to inspect for potential discoloration or foul smell.


Next, break down said item to smaller pieces to expedite ingestion.


Before actual consumption, a very important procedure must first be executed. It's very technical. We babies call it "squishing".


And now, we eat.

1 comment:

Dooks said...

I love the way this is written!