Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2006

Vox Humana: New British Honda Civic ad



I have always been fascinated by sparse music arrangements that utilize one idea: the power of the human voice to translate feelings and emotions in a non-idiomatic form. When thinking about this, a number of artists come to mind: Bjork and Meredith Monk. However, I just came across this Honda ad via Digg. Click on the word "Watch" at the bottom of the webpage. I thought that this was a pretty amazing take at what recreating the experience of driving a car feels like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've totally been trying to see the video of the rehearsal, but apparently so has EVERYONE else. I'll just take your word that it was awesome, and assume that it's so popular because it shows full-frontal nudity.