Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wet and not-so-wild...

Abysmal does not even begin to describe how gross the weather is in Chicago right now. It didn't help that we had to wake up at 6.30 this morning to brave the wretched icy rain and wind to get to our 8.15 session. So much for looking sleek and stylish at the presentation- think tousled and soggy, more likely.

But it went well and we presented to more than just the five people we were expecting (I'm amazed anyone was awake that early on this spectacularly gloomy day). People had nice things to say and we got some interesting feedback, so that was good.

I'm off to more sessions now, but really, I just can't wait to get home- this has just been a really yucky week to be in Chicago. And at risk of sounding like a clingy parasitic spouse, I really do miss Jude. So there, another 30 hours and I'll be back in Ann Arbor- probably equally wet and cold, but at least I'll be considerably happier :)

No comments: